Re: [OM] pizza, was New Bessa Pics

Subject: Re: [OM] pizza, was New Bessa Pics
From: Fabio Fiorellato <flowerside@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 17:09:48 +0100
First: who the hell has revealed you my best kept secret? Fortunately it
hasn't yet been pointed out that I use to dip my shrimp and pineapple pizza
in a huge can of cherry coke just before eating it (the pizza, not the coke)
:)

Second: well, I'm on this list since 2000, at least. Anyhow, thanks for your
welcome! :)

Third: I'm neither a cooking taliban nor a stereotypate italian chauvinist
(although AG Schnozz doesn't think so :). If only I've had time I would have
flooded my flickr account with pictures of my self prepared dishes, all
tagged with 'looks awful, tastes great' :)

If you wan't I'd start an OT thread devoted to debunking the myths of
italian cuisine... (just joking, well, sort of... :)

Ciao!

Fabio