Re: [OM] Ball head lubricant

Subject: Re: [OM] Ball head lubricant
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 09:11:14 -0500
I remember when someone here stated that no where on the WD-40 can is
the word "lubricant" mentioned.  It was not listed then, but it is now.
On the back of a new can it says "Lubricates moving parts such as
hinges, wheels, rollers, chains, gears".
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977