Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 20/02/09: another lens test

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 20/02/09: another lens test
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 08:16:44 -0500
It's probably the rapper effect, rather than the ex-President Carter
effect. And never keep your mouth shut. American, ah, English,
possesses a glut of words and sounds to which any and all may, can
and do contribute. It often offends our distinguished cousins in the
Empire, but then we've been offending them--linguistically and
otherwise <g>--since the 18th Century, so not to worry. It's all in
good fun. <wink>

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com