Re: [OM] olympus Digest, Vol 4, Issue 30

Subject: Re: [OM] olympus Digest, Vol 4, Issue 30
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 08:54:50 +1100
Last paragraph here -
http://www.2-pop.com/Cinematographer/articlefeatures/66054
This was the only quote I could find.
12fps - the 5d2 does only 15 or 30 as I recall and would not have
been available in the shoot (late 2007?) - perhaps someone just made
an assumption as it was the only Canon HD output stills cam they
could think of. This clearly was something different and must have
been chewing space if a back-pack hard drive was required.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx