Re: [OM] New Canyon tilt/shift lenses 17/4 & 24/3.5

Subject: Re: [OM] New Canyon tilt/shift lenses 17/4 & 24/3.5
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 11:18:10 +0200
I saw this yesterday, and I think the 17mm lens is an amazing
technical accomplishment
(apparently it's a 10mm lens masked down! Although I am not sure, just
saw this stated
  in a forum) and I'd say the front element is much more bulbous than
the OM Z 18mm - it looks
more like a DZ 7-14's ?

What I also find highly impressive is the fact that it appears to be
weather-sealed -
quit an accomplishment for a T&S lens. Now they just need to find a
way to build AF
and IS in, and then all the goodies are in (not that I want them in,
just saying...) :-)

Almost regretting selling my EOS gear now :-)

D.