Re: [OM] E-30

Subject: Re: [OM] E-30
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 15:12:50 -0700
Well, you're smarter and more experienced with this stuff than I am, so
you're probably right.
But...can you not tell it the dimensions you want the image to be?
I no longer have your original post to refer to exactly what you were
wanting, but if I recall you just wanted to save images at 800 on the
long side @ 72 dpi.
If you go to "image" then choose "image size" a box opens up. at the
lower part of the box you can tell it the dpi you want, the top portion
of the box is where you can tell it the pixel dimensions.

ARGH kid with blood everywhere..gotta run, good luck!
Candace