Re: [OM] E-30

Subject: Re: [OM] E-30
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 16:49:19 -0500
I use BreezeBrowser.  <http://www.breezesys.com/BreezeBrowser/> Free
trial version available for 15 days.  It has a "proof" option which
reduces and sharpens images to specifications you provide.  Or you can
use the HTML generation function which generates simple HTML pages using
the same parameters as the "proof" option to generate web size images
and thumbnails.  It's what I use for everything informal that I display
on my own site.  For example, the pictures from the Red Barn Flea
Market.  I don't use the feature but it does have an option for
preserving EXIF in the output.  I suppose Bridge might be able to do
something similar but I much prefer BreezeBrowser as a browser to Bridge
although I typically use Bridge to feed ACR when doing raw
conversions... but not always.

Chuck Norcutt