[OM] Sort of OT by a pinhead . . .

Subject: [OM] Sort of OT by a pinhead . . .
From: nsurit@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 12:24:43 -0500
Ken wants a pinhole camera and some find their images interesting. I'm still
doing my usual schizophrenic stuff and enjoying creating images with whatever
happens to find its way into my hands.? Most recently that has been either an
e-3 or OM 2S. Oh, yes, there is the Diana + .? .? .?

Here is one which some may find interesting. I've not tried it, however for
very few dollars there is one on its way to me.? Folks are taking a Brownie
Hawkeye and flipping the lens.? The images are, for me, very much like what
might be produced by a pretzval lens.? If you like the look, break loose with
$10 or so and give it a try.?Google, "Brownie Hawkeye, flipped lens" and you
will get many results, one of which is here:?
?http://www.flickr.com/photos/duncanholley/sets/72157608370090232/detail/

<[B^)? Bill Barber
?