[OM] Nathan's PAD 09/02/2009: nasty in Luxembourg

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 09/02/2009: nasty in Luxembourg
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 17:22:11 -0500
25 bucks and includes drinks and snacks--sounds like a good deal.

He lists a 4X5 with a  fixed 38m super AngulonXL as his "snap shot"
cam.  Not sure I want to trek with him a long ways
when he is really getting serious.

Mike

I'm in Palmetto, Florida which is on the south side of Tampa Bay.  On
Sunday I'll be going to Clyde Butcher's Big Cypress gallery (about 3
hours drive south and east across the glades) to take his "muck about"
swamp walk.  It's about an hour's worth of slogging through the shallow
water in the cypress swamp surrounding his gallery.
<http://clydebutcher.com>

Chuck Norcutt