Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 09/02/2009: nasty in Luxembourg

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 09/02/2009: nasty in Luxembourg
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 10:56:27 -0500
I'm in Palmetto, Florida which is on the south side of Tampa Bay.  On
Sunday I'll be going to Clyde Butcher's Big Cypress gallery (about 3
hours drive south and east across the glades) to take his "muck about"
swamp walk.  It's about an hour's worth of slogging through the shallow
water in the cypress swamp surrounding his gallery.
<http://clydebutcher.com>

Chuck Norcutt