Re: [OM] New photo from my OM-system

Subject: Re: [OM] New photo from my OM-system
From: "siddiq@xxxxxxx" <siddiq@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 09:56:33 -0800
On Feb 8, 2009, at 10:29 PM, Chris Crawford wrote:

> I've added a new OM photo to my website & blog tonight. I think it
> is a
> powerful one of my grandpa's old cat, Molly.
>
> http://blog.chriscrawfordphoto.com
>
> Shot with an OM-4T on Tmax 3200 (EI 1600), using a Zuiko 50/1.4 with
> serial
> over 1,100,000

Hi Chris;

Lovely photo, as is usually the case. Like the framing and
composition, how it's split 2/3 window, 1/3 frame, and Molly
withdrawn into herself.

Nice to see OM+Z being used, and film. Saw my photo professor couple
days back, and inquired if I (as a campus staff member, not student)
can still get access to the darkroom. Hopefully will find out soon,
and will jump back onto the OM wagon. I miss shooting the 1n+50/1.4.