[OM] OM-3 found on Craigs List in Portland, OR

Subject: [OM] OM-3 found on Craigs List in Portland, OR
From: "Darin" <d.rhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 00:01:56 -0800
I wish I could afford it myself, but since I can't, I thought I'd pass it along
to the list. No connection!

Darin
Olympus OM-3 and lenses- in box new/like new
Reply to: sale-1020314440@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2009-02-04, 6:56AM

Like new OM-3 very little use in box with all documents. Olympus 75-150 f4 zoom
unused still in box; 50mm 1.8 with Olympus sky filter, in box; circular
polarizer; focusing screen unused still in box; Olympus case in OK condition.
$700 for all. OM-3's on ebay are going for $600-$900 so this is a fair price.

  a.. Location: Tualatin, OR

Original URL:http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/pho/1020314440.html