Re: [OM] Help needed: any possible way to recover them ....

Subject: Re: [OM] Help needed: any possible way to recover them ....
From: GMcGrath@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 14:03:37 EST
Fernando,

If you haven't already done it, take the card out of the camera to prevent
anyone from accidentally overwriting the old files by taking pictures. There
are  a number of "undelete" programs available, which work with varying degrees
of  success. I'd check the Web site of your card's manufacturer first, because
some  of them have free downloads available. Then there are a number of other
programs  available, including Image Recall, PhotoRescue, and Digital Image
Recovery. You  can find them on shareware sites, or I can email you a copy, if
you like.  Hopefully, one of these will retrieve the images.

HTH,
Greg
**************Who's never won?  Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on
AOL Music.