Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 03/02/2009: mother and child

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 03/02/2009: mother and child
From: Nicoletta Da Ros <nicodaros@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 13:12:24 -0800
nice photo :) and such a cute girl!

nico.

On Feb 5, 2009, at 1:39 AM, Nathan wrote:

Charo is the youngest member of my team at work. I have shown her
before. Recently I saw her oldest daughter for the first time and was
struck by how the little girl was a veritable copy of Charo. So the
other day, when she had her in the office in the afternoon, I took a
quick portrait. It was the little girl's 4th birthday, and while she
was willing to pose for Mum's boss, she just wanted to get it over
with so they could go home to celebrate her birthday. So the
background is just a boring office wall, and the light is an ugly
combination of window and fluorescent overhead light--but that's what
B&W is for :-) Shot with the 50mm Summilux at f1.4. There is bit of
softness, but both I and Charo like it, and that's what matters in
the end.

http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/4253606_netUM#467986422_WdCfw-O-LB

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman