Re: [OM] It's all gone a bit high-key over here.

Subject: Re: [OM] It's all gone a bit high-key over here.
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 18:16:00 +0000
Thanks, Ian.  Those came out well.  I fancy the snow-covered park with
Lowry-esque people and the bridge with the red coat.

Erm, my eyecup is still attached.  But I have managed to lose a lens
cap for my 12-60 (LC-72B).  It took 3 weeks to get another one (plus
spare) through Jacobs Digital.  It seems that Olympus is pretty slow
with small stuff.

Chris