Re: [OM] food<>photography,

Subject: Re: [OM] food<>photography,
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 20:48:36 +1000
Andrew Fildes wrote:
> Don't forget the silver paint and snake oil! It did occur to me that
> when they mentioned a new SLR...could they be referring to something
> micro 4/3rds? Hmmmm. Timing seems right.

 From The Online Photographer:

"...On the digital front, the BJoP is also saying that the first two
Olympus Micro 4/3 cameras, one of which was shown as a wooden mockup at
Photokina, are only "days (or weeks) away."

<http://theonlinephotographer.typepad.com/the_online_photographer/2009/02/fuji-folder-getting-closeolympus-too.html>

Of course, as goes with these things, this might be a rumour of a rumour
of a rumour that ends up eating its own tale/tail, but I thought I'd
post the link anyway, since it also refers to the Fuji folder, which I
believe some here had an interest in.

Cheers,
Marc
Noosa Heads, Oz