Re: [OM] Bracketing for snow

Subject: Re: [OM] Bracketing for snow
From: Ian Nichols <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 16:56:06 +0000
2009/2/3 Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> For example, with 12
> bit input the maximum value for pure white is 4095.  In 16 bits it's
> 16535 or 16 times larger.

Er, 65535.   Not sure if you meant to type that or 16383 (which would
be 14 bits worth).

Sorry, my inner pedant makes me say these things.  No offence intended
or anything.

--
Stand firm for what you believe in, until and unless logic and experience
prove you wrong.  Remember: when the emperor looks naked, the emperor *is*

-Daria Morgendorffer