Re: [OM] Tetons and the Snake River, calling Moose and PhotoShoppers

Subject: Re: [OM] Tetons and the Snake River, calling Moose and PhotoShoppers
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 17:21:14 -0500
I didn't even know Jenny Lake existed until you mentioned it.  We spent
most of 2 days in Yellowstone but pretty much breezed trough Grand Teton
only stopping long enough to get this photo of the Snake River and the
Tetons as well as another set on Jackson Lake.  You can't see Jenny Lake
in this photo but if you draw a line through the river between the two
bends that line would pass just about through the center of Jenny Lake
about 4-5 miles away.  I anyone would like to know where this photo was
taken it's: N 43° 45.257 W 110° 37.445

For Ansel Adams devotees see Ansel Adams Photo Hunt
<http://www.waymarking.com/cat/details.aspx?f=1&guid=347c8f14-dd9b-4e89-a06b-3a7453a6f39d>

Chuck Norcutt