Re: [OM] Inauguration Gigapan

Subject: Re: [OM] Inauguration Gigapan
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 08:32:24 -0700
Check out the poor woman in the lavender jacket and gray pants holding
what looks to be a baby and standing just below and (viewer's) right of
the dais. She is missing most of her head, her left shoulder and has
somehow managed to grow three legs. I've often wished for 3 arms...but
not 3 legs. :-)
Candace