Re: [OM] More Winter Photos

Subject: Re: [OM] More Winter Photos
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 06:08:11 -0600
On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 11:09 PM, siddiq@xxxxxxx <siddiq@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> Realy liked 697-2 and 757-2, thanks for sharing
>>
>> Thanks Whip. What are you up to these days?
>

> Whip? Seriously? You guys still remember the trouble I stirred when I
> joined around 10 years ago? LOL.
>
> Still around, still shooting (E3). Don't really have a gallery/flickr/
> smugmug/zoto/thingmabob.
>
> Ok, now I feel bad, and will share some photos :)
> /s

You've been furtive lately.  I remember when you posted a
self-portrait photo of your eye.  It was great to watch your stuff get
better and better almost by the day.  I suppose you're getting old and
respectable now?

Still trying to sort out the gallery thing myself. I wanted to upload
some new stuff yesteday and found I don't have a FTP program that will
do SFTP.

Joel W.