Re: [OM] Some photos from last summer

Subject: Re: [OM] Some photos from last summer
From: Johan Malmström <jmalmstrom@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 10:06:03 +0100
Cc: Bart Wientjes <bartjew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi Bart!

Well, my relatives lives in southern Bohuslän on the islands Öckerö
and Hönö, west of Göteborg (Gothenburg), and used to live in Kungälv,
a small town north of Göteborg so I know some of that part. Kungälv
has an old fortification from 13:th century. Göteborg is a nice city
you should visit. The the coast town Marstrand is nice, it has an
impressive fortification from the 17:th century and Marstrnad has been
the summer town for the high society since latter part of 19:th
century. I more northen parts of Bohuslän there is a lot of small
fishermans villages and small towns. Of the towns, Lysekil is worth
visiting. Outside Lysekil is the
If your lucky with the weather, you have lots of places to swim and
play in the sea. If the weather is bad there are of course Liseberg in
Göteborg, Nordens ark (http://www.nordensark.se/en) and Universeum
(http://www.universeum.se/index.php?lang=en
)

Annas father lives in Värmland in the town Munkfors which Klarälven
runs through. Where are you staying? In the town Sunne you should
visit the home of Selma Lagerlöf.

We live in Västerås, 100 km west of Stockholm.
/ Johan