Re: [OM] Website milestones

Subject: Re: [OM] Website milestones
From: "Ian Manners" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 14:57:01 +1100 (EDT)
Hi Ken,

> Just a "Thank You" to the OM list.  The www.zone-10.com website has just
> surpassed 200,000 visitors. This isn't much compared to the likes of cnn and
> dpreview, but it is a substantial milestone for a part-time operation with
> zero budget and an equipment focus that isn't Nikon or Canon. (yet).
> A special thanks to Moose and Richard for their contributions and hard work
> during the launch period.

Well done

>From one defunct system to another :-

<http://www.os2site.com/pages/stats/report.html>

My site however breaks even, thanks to Google but its all
still done on the cheap here at home and 99.9% of it is all
automated but then I dont do reviews either :-)

Cheers
Ian Manners
http://www.os2site.com/

Those who can, do.  Those who can't, supervise!