[OM] Micro 4/3 - the digital back?

Subject: [OM] Micro 4/3 - the digital back?
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 19:43:47 -0500
Why sure.  We have 10 more inches on the way tomorrow.  Not sure I will
make it to Boston.  Plow bill already at 150% of Dean's 4T
Please forward LARGE self addressed stamped envelope and would be happy
to send some of the white stuff  your way.

Only thing good is it protects soome of our borderline Zone 5 plants
from the single digit temps we have had of late and perhaps will have
some good macro subjects later this year.
Mike

Somebody, please, send us some winter precipitation. I know you've got
extra.