Re: [OM] OM-5D II mini review

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-5D II mini review
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 09:53:37 +0800
Thanks, Johnny. For wideangles I use hyper focusing, the DOF usually high
enough. I used F5.6 for my 24/2 and set to around 9 feet. For the longer
one, I estimate the subject distance and preset on the lens.

BTW, the accuracy of Canyon body and my lens adapter is very high, the
focusing scale on the OM lenses are very accurate.

C.H.Ling