[OM] [OT] Bon Ami, was: Peter Lik again

Subject: [OM] [OT] Bon Ami, was: Peter Lik again
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 15:09:33 -0500
What we have is called "Polishing Cleanser" which is not the same as the
original 1886 formula cleaning powder.  Polishing cleanser is widely
available in large chain stores and supermarkets including a couple of
my southern states favorites, Harris Teeter (when we're in North
Carolina) and Publix (when we're in Florida).  The original cleaning
powder has narrower distribution and is typically found in hardware stores.

Chuck Norcutt