[OM] Peter Lik discussion.....

Subject: [OM] Peter Lik discussion.....
From: Paul <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 18:36:38 -0600
Wow! I had no idea that a 2-sentence email sent from Vegas on my
iPhone would touch off a heated weeklong discussion.....

My experience with the salespeople in Vegas were similar, and they got
a lot less friendly when I made it clear up front that I could only
afford to look.

But then, that's kinds the norm for Vegas galleries.

Or a place like the Margo Feiden Gallery in NYC. Even though my wife
and I own 6 Hirschfeld lithos and one etching, they wouldn't even let
us in the building on our one day on New York because we didn't make
an appointment with the intention of buying a month ahead of time.
Screw that.

"It's the miracle of Life -- ain't it good to be alive?" -- Jim Peterik

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." -- David St. Hubbins