[OM] OM-5D, part III sharpness/architecture/E3

Subject: [OM] OM-5D, part III sharpness/architecture/E3
From: iwert bernakiewicz <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 12:38:24 +0100
2009/1/24 Andrew Fildes:
> As I remember, It's the centre that's not so sharp on the 18mm.
> A bit of cute design to mess with viewer perception.
> Andrew Fildes

I don't see much of a difference between the center and the corners.
Maybe for a test chart, but I don't find test charts particular
photogenic objects :).

I've uploaded two galleries:

Oranje Nassau Heerlen, the building I'm writing a publication about
the restauration and transformation proces and which I visites last
week with some collegues to explain the work we did in the different
phases. All these are handheld with the 18mm while explaining, a few
through glass. The one (extreme) corrected perspective was done in
photoshop. There are some 100% crops.

<http://picasaweb.google.com/zuikooh/OranjeNassauHeerlenTest?authkey=Yozji3VyGR8&feat=directlink>

The other is of a sail done by a friend architect here in Tongeren,
these are with the 7-14mm and 8mm on the E-3. These were mostly on
tripod.

<http://picasaweb.google.com/zuikooh/ForumJulium?authkey=evxX_wguAxI&pli=1&feat=directlink>

Alas, I can't say I'm unhappy about the Zuiko glass performance, but
am more happy about 24x36 sensors! (as for now)

Iwert