Re: [OM] Obese cameras and E-system Uberbricks

Subject: Re: [OM] Obese cameras and E-system Uberbricks
From: Rand E <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 18:42:12 -0500
Titanium knees are not amusing.  Coming back through JFK  New York in
2002 just about got me strip searched.  There is no such thing as a
letter from your doctor or anything else that makes it easier.  All you
can do is raise your hands in surrender and tell them, and go off to the
side where they do their thing to you.  Of course,  it isn't all that
much worse than what everybody else goes through either.