Re: [OM] New Toy!

Subject: Re: [OM] New Toy!
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 19:22:27 +0100
Chris, that is a very nice toy. The Cosina/Voigtlander cameras and
lenses are great value, and many Leica users use them too, I carry a
Bessa R2M body (fully mechanical, the batteries are there only for the
light meter) in my bag as a backup, loaded with Tri-X.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain