[OM] California Dreaming

Subject: [OM] California Dreaming
From: "Richard Man" <richard.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 00:42:11 -0800
I love listening to classical music while I work, so I am quite pleased to
be able to listen to WCRB Boston, a station that I enjoyed very much when we
were living in the area. Weather report of minus 8 degrees though made me
glad that we are now on the other coast. In fact, since we haven't done
hiking for a while, we decided to go hiking this last weekend. We hiked both
Saturday and Sunday, and the last hike has a story that shall be told in
another day. The weather was gorgeous with many people going on the trails
and to Muir Woods and the Stintson Beach. I carried both the panoramic
camera and the IR camera. It will take a while to "get" the IR visualization
but I have fun.

Here's a picture at the Stintson Beach. Since coming back, I have been
looping the songs California Dream and the Beach Boys' Good Vibrations. Good
time.

For the pic, please see:
http://rfman.wordpress.com/2009/01/19/california-dreamingcalifornia-dreaming/

--