Re: [OM] On the way to Delft and back with the OM-5D

Subject: Re: [OM] On the way to Delft and back with the OM-5D
From: "iwert bernakiewicz" <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 07:44:05 +0100
Thanks for the compliments!

Yes, it would be nice to have a little Zuiko meet. William, I'm very
frequently in Delft, and almost always staying over in Rotterdam.
But it will be low light photography in the evening :) (or we wait
until spring and when the days get longer again!).

Chris, always welcome as well... we don't have a spare bedroom yet,
but our garden is plenty big to put a tent in :)

Iwert