Re: [OM] IMG: Berlin in December

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Berlin in December
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 21:48:09 +0000
That's easier to digest, Nathan and it's a great tour.

I should take issue with your "Portable Hot Dogs", though.  In my
experience of both, there is nothing to compare between German
Rostbraten and hot dogs.

Your little memorial to those who died trying to cross the Wall took
me back to earlier this evening when I discovered that the Death
Railway in Burma cost up to 100,000 lives!  The television programme
showed a cemetery holding 7,000 Allied dead!  I had known that it was
a dreadful operation, building the railway with slave labour from Asia
and the West, but those are ghastly numbers ...

Chris