Re: [OM] OT--A few New Ones

Subject: Re: [OM] OT--A few New Ones
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 10:07:21 -0500
Yeah, those D3 batteries are wonders of nature. I bought two when I
bought the camera, but after a year I'd have to say I could have
saved the money. If both batteries start off fully charged, by the
time the one in the camera needs to be replaced, the one in reserve
has lost between an eighth and a quarter of its charge due to nothing
more than sitting around twiddling it's electric thumbs. I've gone
_months_ on the same charge.

--Eskimo Bob
www.bwp33.com