[OM] SR44.com

Subject: [OM] SR44.com
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 14:57:15 -0500
Ouch,
I hope you get it back or that it wasn't much.  Never had any trouble
with microbattery.com and they have the high drain variant.  I had a
few left-over 357/303's that really haven't caused any trouble in an
OM-2 or 2N but I keep the "real" 357 in the OM4T just in case.  I think
it was AG that organized a  list volume discount at the place below a
year or so ago.
Mike

http://tinyurl.com/8dmst4

Gotta get my money back first...