Re: [OM] olympus Digest, Vol 3, Issue 21

Subject: Re: [OM] olympus Digest, Vol 3, Issue 21
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 18:10:09 -0800
> From: Moose
>
> ... slightly stronger obfuscation than Chris has been
> using has withstood sitting on many unprotected web galleries without
> attracting spam.

Yea, I was really surprised when Google hit it.

I'm surprised spammers haven't put something like:
        ([A-Za-z0-9]*)\sAT\s([A-Za-z0-9]*)\sDOT\s([A-Za-z0-9]*) --> $1@$2.$3

in their bots -- and I'm sure it could be done a lot better than my
rusty memory of regular expressions.

:::: Bush thanked the Canadians for their "Five-finger welcome." What
he forgot to mention was that was the total from five separate
Canadians. -- Randi Rhodes ::::
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com> ::::