Re: [OM] I'm back, with an E-410!

Subject: Re: [OM] I'm back, with an E-410!
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 14:27:04 -0800
Nicoletta Da Ros wrote:

> what about so-cal? nobody down here?

As a % of population, you are waaaaay behind Iowa.

You've got Siddiq in Riverside and Scott in Crestline. Used to have
Winsor in Long Beach, but we haven't heard from him in many months. I
hope he merely left due to his complete switch to Nikon digital, and
nothing more untoward.

I seem to recall another lurker and very occasional poster, but the
details aren't clear.

Slim pickins.

Slim up here in the SF area, too. I think Jeff and I are the only
regular posters.

Mike in Dublin may be lurking, but didn't post in '08. Jim Brokaw hasn't
posted from the Peninsula in years. He had the only OM-3Ti I've ever
seen. Rich Silfver in SF used to post occasionally about Oly non SLR
film cameras. I thought I was going to meet him when he was looking for
an OM-1 for his girlfriend, but it didn't happen. He last posted here
and on his blog in June, listing a large number of cameras and
accessories for sale.

Any other lurkers around here?

Greater Seattle area may have the biggest NA cluster of listees.
Assuming none have drowned.

Moose