Re: [OM] email address posted in the body

Subject: Re: [OM] email address posted in the body
From: Frank van Lindert <Frank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 11:26:55 +0100
Hi Wayne.

I am one of the sinners here, because I have never thought of the
possibility that private emails could be harvested for addresses. I am
really sorry for that.
I receive hundreds of messages per day, but almost all of my spam is
being filtered out by my email client very effectively.

If addresses are indeed harvested I will change things.
But I can only set up my email client to replace the reply
introduction
Fri, 09 Jan 2009 13:11:09 +0100, Frank van Lindert