Re: [OM] Nightclub photography

Subject: Re: [OM] Nightclub photography
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 19:18:05 -0500
LOL!!!!

I felt the same way after I saw it. You can thank Mike Johnson, who
recommended the book on his Online Photographer blog. I'd never heard of the
site or book before that. It is funny how many scuzzy douchebag guys have
hot girlfriends though, even here in Indiana..LOL

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design