Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 53: last of 2008 / first of 2009

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 53: last of 2008 / first of 2009
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 08:01:16 -0500
The main selection is the clear winner helped along by such a pretty
face.  This one surprised me a bit since it violates one of my basic
rules for portraiture.  If the subject isn't looking into the camera she
should be looking into the photograph rather than outside the
photograph.  But there are exceptions to every rule and this one works
very well.

I like Alt. #9 and all the black and whites but especially Alt #11.  I
think Alt. #12 works better as a black and white with the blues turned
down low but it still doesn't compete with #11.

Chuck Norcutt