Re: [OM] Happy New Year

Subject: Re: [OM] Happy New Year
From: "Paul Laughlin" <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 11:59:43 -0800
I always heard, "It's cold enough to freeze the balls off of a brass
monkey." and "Colder than a witches tit in the hand of Jack Frost."  Used to
say that we should bring the brass monkey in tonight, as it is going to get
real cold.  One that I heard once while in northern Maine was "Man, the
Hawk's out there tonight".
Paul in Portland OR