Re: [OM] eyecup magnifier ME-1

Subject: Re: [OM] eyecup magnifier ME-1
From: Barry Hinderks <bkhinderks@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 17:19:41 -0800
Mike,

I've been using the ME-1 for a little over a year on my E-500 with
both digital and legacy lenses (OM and Contax) and have had no
problem focussing. As mentioned by others you do tend to lose the
info in the finder, however, unless it is a decisive moment :-) your
eye can wander to find the info. Yes, I wear glasses all the time.
BarryH