Re: [OM] Inside, Looking Out

Subject: Re: [OM] Inside, Looking Out
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 16:39:38 -0500
There are some nice ones in there.  I especially likes the last one.
Reminds me of...  But I'm really glad that our snow is gone for the
moment.  Buffalo's is gone too.  It was 63F yesterday morning before the
wind stared to howl.  It roared all day long reaching gusts of 75 mph
and tore off some of the shingles of my son's 3 year old house.  I'm
waiting to hear from him if he's been able to get a roofer to make
temporary repairs before it rains tonight.

Chuck Norcutt