Re: [OM] My work reviewed in a local publication

Subject: Re: [OM] My work reviewed in a local publication
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 09:53:10 -0700
Well, I broke a record I think, I posted twice yesterday and once today. :-)
Keeping up with two little people who will be 6 years old January second.
A husband who broke his shoulder and had two very invasive repairs
earlier this year coupled with 6 months physical therapy, and taking up
the slack with the things he couldn't do for that period of time.
Kids began kindergarten this year, and I volunteer in their class at
least once a week, usually 3 times a week.
Then there are a steady stream of clients that seem to appreciate my
work. :-)
All of this keeps me hopping and then there is always this:
There is no way I can reply to all posts, although I do read them all,
until they turn to topics that I either do not understand or have no
relevance to my situation/gear. So, I get stuck in limbo, often wanting
to reply, but not wanting to exclude anyone.

But Chris, I had to congratulate you on this, I know you consistently
turn out great work, and often struggle to be recognized for your
talent/experience/hard work. I second what another poster (Tom?) said
about the marriage proposal...let's hope this article doesn't garner you
more secret (or not so secret) admirer's, LOL!!
("admirer's" doesn't look right to me, but spell check says it is...I
don't think the apostrophe should be there...)

Candace