Re: [OM] My work reviewed in a local publication

Subject: Re: [OM] My work reviewed in a local publication
From: Nicoletta Da Ros <nicodaros@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 12:07:46 -0800
already commented on blog, so i just add my congrats here :)
beautiful photo.

nico.

On Dec 23, 2008, at 11:43 AM, Chris Crawford wrote:

I have a photograph up now in an exhibit at the Artlink Gallery here
in Fort
Wayne, Indiana. The exhibit is an invitational show called Fort Wayne
Photographers, which the gallery does almost every year.

A local arts and entertainment newspaper called the Fort Wayne Reader
did a
review of the exhibit, and they talked about my photo, calling it one
of the
four best in the show. The photo was also printed with the article.

You can read the story on the fort Wayne Reader's website:
http://www.fortwaynereader.com/story.php?uid=1330

:) :) :)

--
Chris Crawford