Re: [OM] Batch convert Raw to JPG

Subject: Re: [OM] Batch convert Raw to JPG
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 17:36:36 -0000
What I mean is that the camera *does* batch convert every image when you ask
it to save as jpg - but as I had guessed, you can't do that because you
already have the images as rsw.  :-(

Chuck has responded to explain that Photoshop can do it via Adobe Camera
Raw, but his description assumes that you will be adjusting each image - not
sure if that is obligatory.  It certainly isn't obligatory to "tune" each
raw image in Lightroom (which is using the same ACR), so it ought to be OK
in PS.

Of course it may be that whatever software came with your camera - OT,
correct?  Shame on you ;-) - will also do what you want.  I have no idea!

Piers