Re: [OM] FW: First roll of slide film for my Rollei 35s

Subject: Re: [OM] FW: First roll of slide film for my Rollei 35s
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 21:13:37 -0400
Thanks Piers. Did you visit HK last January?

I recognize parts of only two images .....the 3rd from the left is taken
from outside Princes Building [to the back and to the right] with the domed
building being the law courts and the greystone building to the right being
the old Bank of China Building. The same buildings are seen in the 5th image
from the left. I still believe that KPMG, the accounting firm, is still on
the 8th Floor of Princes Building, my happy home from 1971 to 1975, but then
known by its original name. The other images are new to me.

jh