Re: [OM] First roll of slide film for my Rollei 35s

Subject: Re: [OM] First roll of slide film for my Rollei 35s
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 10:45:10 -0400
Michael, image IMG3588 is a walk back in time, to the mid 1970s no less.

 As I recall, the trams are heading down Des Voeux Road, Central and the
other fork to the left is Queens Road, Central.

 The "low rise" building on the right is Princes Building.  My office was on
the 8th floor in the north east corner of the building.

 Here are three quick and dirty scans of three K25 slides taken back in
1972:

 www.JohnHudsonPhoto.com/Temp/bank_of_china_building_and_princes_building.jpg
www.JohnHudsonPhoto.com/Temp/bank_of_china_building.jpg
www.JohnHudsonPhoto.com/Temp/statue_square_0672.jpgThe 2nd and 3rd shots were
taken from my office window. No doubt there hasbeen some additional building
work since then!I would be interested in seeing another two shots. One taken 90
degreesclockwise from the same spot you took IMG3588 and the second one 90
degreeanticlockwise from the same spot.John Hudson----- Original Message
-----From: "Michael Wong" <mialop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>To: "Olympus Camera Discussion"
<olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 8:01 AMSubject: [OM]
First roll of slide film for my Rollei 35s> The color saturation is high & over
my expectation. The image quality is> pretty good, it's worth to own one :-)>>>
http://www.fotop.net/MichaelWong/Central>>>> ---> Michael> -->