Re: [OM] DVD RW media

Subject: Re: [OM] DVD RW media
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 06:08:33 +0100
I think Chuck is right. Given that you can buy USB sticks with 4 or 8
GB (or more, I guess), there is little point of rewritable DVDs, which
are more prone to failure than write-once DVDs and are more likely to
have problems with readability in machines other than the one that
burned them.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain