Re: [OM] Sharpeining, was: Flickr account problems

Subject: Re: [OM] Sharpeining, was: Flickr account problems
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 17:09:55 -0300
LOL _ take your time Chuck.
I apologize for having put down in almost-English words, more than three
problems in one post, in an effort to reduce them to one only problem
and one single solution.

Anyway, now you know for sure that when you ( and anyone here ) post
something interesting, I may pursue its consequences for months perhaps
... come back and read it next month :-)

Fernando.