[OM] (OT) Flickr account problems

Subject: [OM] (OT) Flickr account problems
From: "Darin" <d.rhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 03:02:18 -0800
Hello list,

I seem to have forgotten the password to my Flickr account, and I'm having no
luck with their password recovery system. When it asks for my alternate email
address, or other info, such as birthdate, country of residence and postal
code, it keeps telling the info I provided doesn't match the info in my profile.

Has anyone else ever had a problem like this, or know of a way around it? Their
help center is, IMO, absolutely worthless, it just keeps telling me to do the
same thing I've been doing over and over. Until, eventually it locks me out for
24 hours, which it's done twice so far.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Darin